Tuesday, March 29, 2011

EVERLASTING GOD

Who has measured the waters in the hollow of His hand,

Measured heaven with a span,

And calculated the dust of the earth in a measure?

Weighed the mountains in scales

And the hills in a balance?

Who has directed the Spirit of the Lord,

Or as His counselor has taught Him?

With whom did He take counsel, and who instructed Him,

And taught Him in the path of justice?

Who taught Him knowledge,

And showed Him the way of understanding?

Lift up your eyes on high,

And see Who has created these things,

Who brings out their host by number;

He calls them all by name,

By the greatness of His might

And the strength of His power;

Not one is missing.

I am the Lord, and there is no other;

There is no God besides me,

I will gird you, though you have not known Me,

That they may know from the rising of the sun to its setting

That there is none besides Me.

I am the Lord, and there is no other;

I form the light and create darkness,

I make peace and create calamity;

I, the Lord, do all these things.

Look to Me, and be saved,

All you ends of the earth!

For I am God, and there is no other. 







<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jP2nz6PG8KM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>






<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yubLGTOcm8c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>












Sing Praise To The Lord


Mark Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment