Thursday, April 26, 2012

FEAR -- NOT!!!





Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
                Isaiah 41:10



For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’
                Isaiah 41:13




But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine.
                Isaiah 43:1



“Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
                Luke 12:32



For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
                II Timothy 1:7



So we may boldly say: “The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”
                Hebrews 13:6



There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
                I John 4:18





Fear Thou Not
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rup9i1od-nQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>





























Sing Praise To The Lord

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment