Saturday, April 28, 2012

JESUS - TRUST HIS HEART

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.

                Proverbs 3: 5-6



O my God, I trust in You; Let me not be ashamed; Let not my enemies triumph over me.
                Psalm 25:2




In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?
                Psalm 56:11




I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.”
                Psalm 91:2




Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; ‘For YAH, the LORD, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.’”
                Isaiah 12:2




Even though I can't see
and I can't feel your touch
I will trust you Lord
how I love you so much
though my nights may seem long
and I feel so alone
Lord my trust is in you
I surrender to you


so many painful thoughts
travel through my mind
and i wonder how
i will make it through this time


but i trust you
lord it's not easy
sometimes the pain in my life
makes you seem far away
but i'll trust you
i need to know you're here
through the tears and the pain
through the heartache and rain
i'll trust you


everything that i see
tells me not to believe
but i'll trust you lord
you have never failed me
my past still controls me
will this hurt ever leave?
i can only trust you
there is no one else like






I Trust You - James Fortune & FIYA<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rRwQy2eQbJM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>





Trust His Heart
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eLn0cRl-0GE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>





























Sing Praise To The Lord

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment