Monday, April 16, 2012

SHELTER OVER ME


“The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
                II Samuel 22:2




I will love You, O Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
My God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised;
So shall I be saved from my enemies.

                Psalm 18: 1-3



Bow down Your ear to me, Deliver me speedily; Be my rock of refuge, A fortress of defense to save me.  For You are my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for Your name’s sake, Lead me and guide me.
                Psalm 31:2-3




For You have been a shelter for me, A strong tower from the enemy.  I will abide in Your tabernacle forever; I will trust in the shelter of Your wings. Selah
                Psalm 61: 3-4



Be my strong refuge, To which I may resort continually; You have given the commandment to save me, For You are my rock and my fortress.
                Psalm 71:3




I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.”
                Psalm 91:2



But the LORD has been my defense, And my God the rock of my refuge.
                Psalm 94:22




Oh come, let us sing to the LORD! Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation.
                Psalm 95:1




Deliver me, O LORD, from my enemies; In You I take shelter.
                Psalm 143:9




The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.
                Proverbs 18:10



The LORD also will roar from Zion, And utter His voice from Jerusalem; The heavens and earth will shake; But the LORD will be a shelter for His people, And the strength of the children of Israel.
                Joel 3:16






Strong Tower - Kutless
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lLYnN3rRC1Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>





























Sing Praise To The Lord

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment